About Me

My photo
We should scream, "Thank you!" at every waking breath.

Thursday, February 7, 2008

In the Tunnel


The weather here has been consistently beautiful. Every day, I've been presented with the options of doing homework or enjoying this extraordinary weather. Of course, the latter being much more appealing, I've been doing my homework outside (sparingly). On Wednesday, despite the copious amounts of homework that we have to do, Craig, Joel, and I revisitted the City of David and went through Hezekiah's Tunnel. It was quite an experience - about 1750 feet in length under the hard limestone of Jerusalem.

I came down with a small cold on Thursday, and thoroughly whooped it with oranges and rest. I think I slept for about 15 hours. I had to prepare for an amazing weekend, with a field study and a student activity of a hike into the Negeb. I'm going to post this, and then post a log that I wrote for the field study, and hopefully, I'll post a little blog about the hike through the desert.

No comments: